We are committed to making this web site as accessible as possible to users with disabilities, including users who may be blind, partially sighted, or have a physical disability. All pages are created with accessibility in mind, following the guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We aim for all pages to be WCAG and WAI Level-AA accessible.
Access keys are designed to help users who may have difficulty in using pointing devices. The following access keys are available on this site, following the UK Government standard assignments:
- s - Skip navigation - jumps to the start of this page's content
- 1 - Site home page
- 2 - What's New in this community (when viewing a community page)
- 4 - Search this community (or Find community when not in a community page)
- 6 - Help
- 8 - Terms and Conditions
- 9 - Feedback
- 0 - Accessibility Information (this page)
We also support the following site-specific access keys:
- m - Community home page (when viewing a community page)
- c - Skip to the Actions menu for this page (when present)
- o - My Home - a list of community you are a member of
- x - Logout
At the time of writing the following browsers support access keys:
- Microsoft IE5 and above for Windows: hold down the ALT key and press the access key, then press ENTER.
- Microsoft IE4, Netscape Navigator 6 and above, Firefox for Windows: hold down the ALT key and press the access key.
- Macintosh: hold down the Control key and press the access key.
Sections of this site may use PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file format for the publication of large and complex documents. Please note that Adobe Acrobat documents can be converted to HTML or plain text using Adobe's Web-based conversion service.
To view and print PDF files, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed:
Documents may also be published in Microsoft Word format. To view and print Microsoft Word files, you must either have Word installed on your PC or you can download Microsoft Word Viewer software (Microsoft Windows only):